America's Western Frontier
Civil War on the Frontier
- Letters - W. S. Turner (CSA) - Citizen, Helena, Arkansas - July 17, 1861, and reply from A. T. Bledsole, CSA Chief of Bureau of War, Richmond, Virginia - August 2, 1861
- Act (CSA) - A Act to Make Disposition of Negro Slaves Captured From Hostile Indians - February 17, 1862
- Report - Skirmish at Island Mound, Missouri - NOTE: First engagement by Colored Troops - October 29, 1862
- Letter - L. Thomas - Adjutant General (Union) - Helena, Arkansas - April 6, 1863
- Letters - RE: Charles Fairfax Revaleon and Charles Gerrish Amos - April 8, 1863
- Letter - RE: Charles Fairfax Revaleon and Charles Gerrish Amos - April 11, 1863
- Engagement - Fort Gibson, Indian Territory - May 28, 1863
- Report - Captain Henry L. Edwards, Company D, Second Nebraska Cavalry. Pawnee Reservation - June 23-24, 1863.
- Report - Colonel James M. Williams, Commander, First Kansas Colored Infantry. Fort Blunt, C. N. - July --, 1863.
- Report - Major John A. Foreman, Third Indian Home Guards. Fort Blunt, C. N. - July 5, 1863.
- Report - Colonel William A. Phillips, Commander, Third Indian Home Guards. Fort Blunt, C. N. - July 7, 1863.
- Report - Major General James G. Blunt, U. S. Army, commanding District of the Frontier. In the Field, Fort Blunt, C. N. - July 26, 1863
- Engagement - Fort Gibson, Indian Territory - September 16, 1864
- *Report - Captain Benjamin Thomas, 63rd U. S. Colored Infantry, Provost-Marshal, District of Eastern Arkansas - January 28, 1965